Are you looking for a job which uses the best of your abilities and offers training for your personal career development? At LSL CCD we believe that our people are our biggest asset, and that's why we offer exciting opportunities in a pleasant working environment that embraces diversity and recognises talent.
Please find a list of the current vacancies we are recruiting for.
Commercial Property Consultant
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen to work for LSL Property Services Plc. The LSL group makes up the second largest property services company in the UK and are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Consultant to join an evolving department within this dynamic, established business. Supporting the Commercial Surveyor, this role requires a broad understanding of the commercial property market and direct experience in the management of commercial property portfolios (ideally including mixed-use).
Due to securing a global institutional client, we are entering new sectors meaning you will be pivotal within the department and front-line in building relationships and client confidence by offering a first class service, expertise and comprehensive knowledge. The role will require a reasonable technical knowledge of Estate Management issues and in particular, confidence in dealing with commercial leases. A general awareness of the wider property market is also important.
Main role purpose:
- To support the Commercial Surveyor and assist in the management of a varied national portfolio.
- Liaise with local agents and third party suppliers as appropriate.
- To assist in developing robust business processes and systems.
- Add value to the assets of the Client through exceptional management and advice on risk management.
- Collate, verify and maintain up to date records and tenancy information.
- Verify fulfilment of Client’s obligations, both contractual and statutory and provide reports on exceptions.
- Ensure risks and issues are logged, analysed and addressed immediately.
- Review managing agent’s reports and statements ensuring that critical action points and recommendations are addressed and implemented effectively.
- High levels of initiative
- Excellent levels of attention to detail
This opportunity is based in Exeter but may require occasional UK travel. Working for LSL property Services you will be eligible for all the benefits of working for a major PLC.
To register your interest and obtain an application form please contact Rebecca Riddler, or 01392 849850. If you are an internal applicant please inform your line manager before applying. This is part of the recommend a friend scheme so please pass the email onto others.*
The Company is committed to recruiting the best person to meet the requirements for each vacancy regardless of sex, race, colour, ethnic origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual preference, and union membership, religious or political belief.
*Terms and conditions apply.