LSL CCD in the Community
Here you’ll find a selection of some of our latest community news and also find out what activities we’ve got planned next.
- LSL staff auction raises over £1,000 for charity!
As part of LSL Corporate Client Department’s recent Christmas party, a staff auction was held to raise money for Bristol-based charity Ronald McDonald House.
- Zoopla British Property Cycle supported by LSL Corporate Client Department
The UK property industry is being called to action to embrace the spirit of the London 2012 Olympics,
and join an inspirational industry-wide initiative to raise £100,000 for charity.
- Smiles all round
Grin and bear it for National Smile Month.
- The Great LSL Bake-Off Part 1
Aprons at Dawn!
- LSL CCD takes steps, so Oliver can take his.
Two-year-old Oliver who needs an operation to help him sit, walk and stand; the team here at LSL CCD wanted to help in some small way.
- LSL CCD runs with the Olympic torch
Our Corporate Property Management Sales Director, Jeremy Ogborne’s son Christopher was thrilled to be given the honour of becoming a torchbearer.
- We got involved for Children in Need 2011
We did our bit to help Pudsey Bear!
- LSL Corporate Client Department goes back to the floor!
Back to the floor day 2011
- Red Nose Day 2011
We did something funny for money on Red Nose Day 2011 and collectively raised over £500 for Comic Relief!